Mexico will soon be the largest country in the world with legalized cannabis and now is the time to start preparing for that.
Harris Bricken and Harris Bricken Mexico will be teaming up with Mexico-based law firm, Lawgic, for this upcoming four-day virtual event, taking place Thursday, March 25 through Sunday, March 28th. This event will be bringing together Mexico cannabis experts and key players to discuss and teach about Mexico’s burgeoning cannabis industry. These experts include Chris Nazarenus, CEO and Co-Founder of Medical Marijuana 411, Nick Jikomes, Director of Science & Innovation at Leafly, Dr. Karyemaitre Aliffe, biomedical executive, and many more!
The summit will focus on the following four topics:
- Medical Advances and Research
- Pharmaceutical Business
- Commercial & VC opportunities
Harris Bricken attorneys, Hilary Bricken, Fred Rocafort, Jonathan Bench, and Adrián Cisneros Aguilar, will be talking about how businesses and investors can enter Mexico’s soon-to-be booming cannabis market. The Harris Bricken panelists will, among other things, cover the following:
- What you CURRENTLY can and cannot do in Mexico with cannabis, hemp and CBD.
- Mexico legalization perspectives and the pluses and minuses of the Mexican cannabis/hemp/CBD markets.
- How Mexican legalization benefits American cannabis companies.
- How American companies can expand into Mexico.
Panelists will answer attendee questions throughout the webinar, but please feel free to submit any questions prior to the webinar that you would like the panelists to address, either as comments below or when you register.