On July 9th, California psychedelic attorneys Hilary Bricken (Los Angeles), Griffen Thorne (Los Angeles), Vince Sliwoski (Portland) and Jesse Mondry (Portland) hosted an interactive webinar to answer questions on the future of legalization and regulation of new drug therapies and alternative medicine, including:
- efforts to decriminalize and regulate psychedelics and other plant medicines
- federal and state controlled substances laws and regulations
- Drug Enforcement Administration regulation
- corporate practice of medicine issues and medical ventures
- intellectual property strategies, and
- much more
In case you couldn’t join, or if you would like to revisit some of the information, you can stream the webinar below.
The post Ketamine, Psilocybin and New Drug Therapies: The Webinar Video Replay appeared first on Harris Bricken.